We’re looking for a determined Tech content writer/editor eager to be part of one of the most amazing communities out there, WindowsReport!
If you’re passionate about the content as much as we are, love good coffee, and want to be part of our young and dedicated team, you’ll fit right in. Our constantly-growing department of writers and editors is always looking for new ways to improve and exceed limits.
The ideal candidate that we’re looking for has abilities related to producing online content in a digestible format. Among other things, you should meet the following:
- Demonstrable experience writing about consumer technology
- Demonstrable experience documenting processes
- Experience writing for a web-based publication
- Ability to write on a breadth of technology topics, but mostly focusing on Windows and Software
- Ability to easily understand multiple writing formats and follow them
- Strong research skills for creating amazing digital content
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Experience working with deadlines
- Experience writing straightforward, practical, and instructional-style advice on technology
- Terrific skills in screenshot-taking and finding great images for your content
- You have analytical skills and can apply them in learning and progressing
- You can work in a fast-paced environment
- One of your focus points is constant evolution
- You are driven by performance.
Do you enjoy helping people learn things and solve problems?
WindowsReport.com, one of the largest tech sites on the web, is looking for a number of technology writers who share our passion for creating content that helps our audience live an error-free tech life. Most of your initial responsibilities will involve the following:
- You will work closely with an Editor
- You will produce content from scratch following our guidelines and training materials
- You are expected to also work on improving the existing content and making sure it meets the quality requirements
Our content department is continuously improving the workflows for different teams, so we expect you to do the same. We are looking for people who don’t just know technology but can also write great instruction-based content. Some of the areas where you will be assigned to are:
- Antivirus, security, and online safety
- PC gaming, console gaming
- Windows troubleshooting guides
- Various tech-related troubleshooting guides and tutorials
- Office software tutorials
- General technology concepts
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance & meal tickets
- Birthday is always off
- Flexible vacation time
- Remote working (in some cases)
- Amazing coffee & chairs
- Beautiful office with terrace
- 5 minutes from Stefan cel Mare subway
- Craft beer at the office
- Stress-free working environment
- Other secret special perks
Note: our recruitment is a multi-step process. It also includes a written test and an online interview.
Reflector Ventures is the founder company of Reflector Media, an independent online conglomerate of publications, with the first website founded in the Fall of 2012: WindowsReport.com.
The main building is near Stefan cel Mare metro station (Strada Barbu Mumuleanu 14) in a boutique office on a quiet street. The team numbers around 20 brilliant people, all striving to accomplish the most every day.