We’re looking for an amazing writer with demonstrable skills, a positive attitude, and strong roots in the VPN world. If you’re passionate about security, networking, VPN, and online privacy, then we have a place for you!
We are NOT looking for a VPN/Networking Engineer but a technical writer/content manager who understands the VPN consumer business.
You will work closely with a VPN & Security expert and create enticing content based on research and validated information. Your role is to create intuitive, informative, and compelling guides for readers interested in VPN.
Related topics include networking, online privacy, streaming services, security solutions, Internet censorship, gaming, and others.
What we’re looking for ?
A dynamic attitude and a constant will to evolve are an absolute necessity, along with great teamwork prowess. Besides your interest and enthusiasm, you’ll also have to have a certain set of skills that start with, but are not limited to the following:
- Native-level English writer (American English)
- Experience with tech content writing
- Strong research skills
- Familiarized with virtual private network technology from a consumer’s perspective
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic SEO research and writing
- You adapt well to a fast-paced and always-changing environment
- You work well on your own but also as part of a team
- You meet deadlines without any issues
- You’re looking for a long-term and stable job
- Original content only (plagiarism is non-negotiable)
Extra stuff we love:
- Experience as a VPN content writer
- Expert research skills
- Your writing samples (send us your offline docs or links)
- You’re willing to learn, whether you’re new or have +10 years of experience
Our young and determined team is constantly evolving and growing. Along with friendly vibes, awesome lunch break chit-chats, and a stress-free environment, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance & meal tickets
- Birthday is always off
- Flexible vacation time
- Remote working (in some cases)
- Amazing coffee & chairs
- Beautiful office with terrace
- 5 minutes from Stefan cel Mare subway
- Craft beer at the office
- Stress-free working environment
- Other secret special perks
Note: our recruitment is a multi-step process. It also includes a written test.