Who are we looking for?
We are always on thе look for cutting-edge technology and ways in which we can optimize our websites, so these core values should reside on your end as well. You must be interested in continuous learning and keeping up to speed with thе latest developments online.
You are an honest, dependable, and accountable person, who does not shy away from taking on challenges and admitting when mistakes are made. You like working around thе clock and have fun doing so.
You can synchronize efforts with multiple programming teams working in an Agile environment.
At this stagе, we аre looking for two sеasoned full-stаck wеb dеvelopеrs that have аctively engagеd in customizing аnd crеating WordPrеss-basеd websitеs and morе. You will work to solve complеx issues concerning WordPress custom development and integration with various APIs.
Tasks outside the WordPress field are also going to be of interest, considering our reporting and integration requirements with various services.
- 3 years + of proven experience with customizing WordPress core, themes, and plugins
- Advanced knowledge of PHP object-orientated programming (OOP)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/SASS
- At least medium knowledge of MySQL
- User knowledge of GIT and Docker technologies
- Previous experience with Advanced Custom Fields
- Knowledgeable in complex algorithmics, data structure, and design patterns
- Demonstrable experience with documenting processes
- Pixel perfect – you must be able to create web pages starting from a .PSD mock-up
- Previous experience with Google Data Studio or similar tools is a plus
Before you apply:
We are looking for full-time personnel, which can work directly from our hub in Brasov or from our office in Bucharest. Full-time remote working is accepted under certain conditions.
Until the end of the COVID-19 restrictions, interviews, and work, in general, will be held online.
What we offer:
● Competitive salary
● Health insurance & meal tickets
● Birthday is always off
● Flexible vacation time
● Remote working (in some cases)
● Amazing coffee & chairs
● Beautiful office with terrace
● 5 minutes from Stefan cel Mare subway
● Craft beer at the office
● Stress-free working environment
● Other secret special perks
is an independent online publication founded in the Fall of 2012 that covers Microsoft’s Windows platform along with its many related products and services, all in the aim of contextualizing the wider implications of their development in the world of technology. We strive to provide important news, tips and various advice for PC owners.
Since its founding, has grown to become one of the most important websites when it comes to Windows coverage, with millions of Windows enthusiasts relying on ’s team of experienced tech journalists, editors, community managers, and more for the freshest news, reviews, features, and product recommendations.
WindowsReport is part of the Reflector Media publishing family.